The holiday season is fast approaching! What flavors are you dreaming of?
Each season gives us new things to celebrate—including new seasonal flavors. From the first fruits of spring to the visions of peppermint that dance through our heads each winter, some customers wait all year for their Ultimate Ice Cream Experience.
Spring is the perfect time to try something new! Our Spring Fling Creations were available in early 2015 through May 26. The biggest hits included:
- Red Velvet Dream: Red Velvet Cheesecake ice cream mixed with whipped topping, almonds and fudge brownie bits.
- Tart Cherries & Chocolate: Our tart Cherry frozen yogurt was mixed with chocolate shavings, fudge and scrumptious Oreo cookie pieces.
- Cheers to Spring: Pink Champagne sorbet, fresh strawberries and pineapple were mixed together for a non-alcoholic way to celebrate new beginnings
We also offered A Kiss of Strawberry cake, which featured layers of yellow cake and Sweet Cream ice cream marbled with strawberry puree and decorated with rows of pink ombre frosting rosettes, which was available through May 10.
The best time of year for adventures, we added four new mix-ins to our menu this year and introduced new summer creations ice cream enthusiasts of all ages couldn’t wait to taste:
- Salted Butterscotch Brownie: Brownie bits, almonds and salted butterscotch were mixed into our French Vanilla ice cream for a sweet, salty and delicious treat.
- Peanut Butter Pretzel: Chocolate covered sea salted pretzels, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and fudge were swirled into our Sweet Cream ice cream to satisfy sweet and salty cravings simultaneously!
- Cake Batter Drumstick Delight: Cookie dough, Nestle Drumstick Pieces and salted butterscotch were mixed into our cake batter ice cream for an absolutely to-die-for dessert combination.
- Gooey Chocolate Pretzel: Rich chocolate ice cream and chocolate covered sea salted pretzels, almonds and caramel were combined for a crunch, creamy, I-dare-you-to-not-eat me dessert.
- Snickerdoodle Shortcake: Strawberry ice cream was blended with Snickerdoodle Cookie Pieces, fresh strawberries and whipped topping for a new twist on classic favorite.
People have been falling in love with our new line of ice-cold, creamy, dreamy frappes, which combine our made-fresh-daily ice cream with the rich taste of coffee. Available in caramel, mocha and original coffee flavors, they’re joined on the menu by seasonal Creations like:
- Pumpkin Pie in the Sky: No Thanksgiving is complete without pumpkin pie. Our Pumpkin ice cream is mixed with graham cracker pie crust, whipped topping and just the right amount of caramel that you can skip Thanksgiving dessert and head over to your local Cold Stone.
- Twisted Salted Caramel: With double the pretzels and chocolate chips added to our Salted Caramel ice cream, this tasty dessert satisfies every craving for sweet and salty with just the right balance of each.
While most Floridians are happy to skip the shoveling and salting that comes with snow, many of us long for a refreshing blast of crisp, cold air. But with our winter seasonal creations, you don’t have to travel home for the holidays, you can pop into your local Cold Stone Creamery and enjoy one of these seasonal delights:
- Chocolate Peppermint Perfection: Dark chocolate peppermint ice cream is mixed with Oreo cookies, whipped topping and fudge for a rich, decadent, holiday-inspired masterpiece.
- Candy Cane Crunch: Our seasonal Candy Cane ice cream is mixed with a double amount of Oreo cookie pieces and whipped topping—exactly what every cookie lover’s dreams are made of!
So no matter what your favorite season is, Cold Stone Creamery makes sure that you look forward to each one with a new seasonal treat. Stop by your local Cold Stone to enjoy one before the season’s over and be sure to ask us about catering your favorite ice cream experience at your next big event!