Are you wondering what your customers think about your business? Well, other potential customers wonder the same. The good ole’ word-of-mouth referrals are confirmed nowadays with your business reviews on the third party review sites like Yelp, Google Reviews, Facebook to name a few. So, how can you get your current customers talking about you and creating buzz about your brand? While it is easier to get an angry customer to post an awful review after a bad service experience, it takes a little more work getting positive critics.
Check out 8 ways to generate customer reviews: #ColdStoneMakesYouSmarter
1. Make sure you have a presence online and a place for people to leave reviews: Claim or setup your Yelp Page, your Facebook business page, Google+ page and more. You may be surprised to find out you already have reviews but if you don’t claim them and have access to them you can’t respond. Once you get them setup, you are ready for our next steps.
2. Ask: Sometimes it’s just as simple as placing a sign at your store that says: “Thank you for your reviews on ________ (Google+, Yelp, Facebook, etc)!” Often, customers don’t think about posting online when they have good experiences with you. They are out the door before you can personally ask them to do so. An eye-catching sign that displays this message along with your social media sites, will encourage them to post a comment or review about your service.
3. Respond: Pay attention to what your customers are saying about you online. You should monitor sites and setup a Google Alert so you are notified whenever your business name is mentioned. Make sure to read the reviews, reply accordingly, and share with your team, the good and the bad. Many businesses are afraid of bad reviews but a bad review that is acknowledged by the business with proactive solutions to make it up to the dissatisfied customer can go a long way with future customers. Plus you may learn where your business needs some work.
4. Make it easy: You can have short surveys at your business with a space for comments so someone from your team can share these comments on the testimonial page on your website that can be shared on your social media channels. Or have a bar code that your customers can scan to complete their reviews from their mobile devices.
5. Get your staff involved: Make sure to involve your staff and even offer a little incentive for them to invite customers to leave their comments. For instance, you can have customers mention the staff member’s name on their reviews, and the one with the most reviews, can get a little reward, like a gift card for free Cold Stone Ice Cream. Or if you have multiple locations, encourage them by throwing a Cold Stone Party for the location that gets the most reviews in a month.
6. Give back: How about anyone that leaves a review can come to your store and enjoy 10% off on their next purchase? You can make it simple and have them show their reviews on their mobile device at the register.
7. Include it in your Newsletters: Make sure to include links to websites where they can leave reviews for you in your monthly newsletter.
8. Follow up: Make sure to always send feedback and thank customers who post reviews. Getting to hear back from you will let them know that their opinion is appreciated.
On that note, we would love it if you would share your feedback about Cold Stone Creamery South Florida on our sites. Here are some ways you can share your comments whether you have visited one of our 5 locations, used our Cold Stone catering services or been a guest at an event where delicious Cold Stone Ice Cream was being served, we’d love to hear from you. Here's how!
Your opinion is very valuable for us. To find a location near you or to learn more about our Ice Cream Catering, click here.